Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Failed Foster?



As many of you know, I am fostering another dog. This one is a bounce. I fostered him a few months ago and now he is back. This one has been, by far, my favorite foster EVER!!

Is it a sign? Was he meant to live out the rest of his days with Gemini and me? He has bonded with Gemini quite a bit. I am going to plead the 5th on how I feel.

Many have told me I need to adopt him myself. But, by doing that, I would probably have to stop fostering.

Here's the deal:
IF Heater has not been adopted by the time I recover from surgery; and
IF his separation anxiety is under control after I go back to work after the surgery; and
IF I have the finances;
I will consider adopting him.

JODI - I said CONSIDER!!!! Settle down.

Now, you can check out his SEGA blog. It's listed on the sidebar to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment