So, Evil Day is just around the corner. I have once again produced my annual Anti-Valentine Day's CD. There was a lot of songs to choose from this year, so here are the songs that made the cut:
1. Epiphany - Staind
2. Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye - Charlie Daniels Band
3. Delta Dawn - Tanya Tucker
4. Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood
5. Blame It On You - Scarlet Haze
6. Just Give Me a Reason - Pink
7. Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
8. Midnight Train to Memphis - Kid Rock
9. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - Pink
10. Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
11. You Without Me - Gary Allan
12. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
13. Unchain My Heart - Hugh Laurie
14. Sorry - Buckcherry
15. Fade Away - Black Stone Cherry
16. Can't Change Me - Vince Neil
Note - Some of these songs are not suitable for work or for children.
I would like to thank all my inspirations over the years - to old boyfriends and former friends that have done me wrong.
To the NSA - all the songs above have been downloaded for personal use only and not for commercial use.
And, as usually, I will be spending this V-day, dressed in all black, with my bestie, Angie. Although we won't be physically together, we are always together in spirit!