Monday, February 10, 2014

It's that time of year again....

So, Evil Day is just around the corner.  I have once again produced my annual Anti-Valentine Day's CD.  There was a lot of songs to choose from this year, so here are the songs that made the cut:

1.   Epiphany - Staind
2.   Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye - Charlie Daniels Band
3.   Delta Dawn - Tanya Tucker
4.   Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood
5.   Blame It On You - Scarlet Haze
6.   Just Give Me a Reason - Pink
7.   Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
8.   Midnight Train to Memphis - Kid Rock
9.   Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - Pink
10. Say Something - A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
11. You Without Me - Gary Allan
12. Kerosene - Miranda Lambert
13. Unchain My Heart - Hugh Laurie
14. Sorry - Buckcherry
15. Fade Away - Black Stone Cherry
16. Can't Change Me - Vince Neil

Note - Some of these songs are not suitable for work or for children.  

I would like to thank all my inspirations over the years - to old boyfriends and former friends that have done me wrong.

To the NSA - all the songs above have been downloaded for personal use only and not for commercial use.

And, as usually, I will be spending this V-day, dressed in all black, with my bestie, Angie. Although we won't be physically together, we are always together in spirit! 





No comments:

Post a Comment