Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Greyhound People Rock!!!

Last Wednesday a greyhound went missing in the Watkinson, Georgia area.  There was a bit of miscommunication, but by Sunday the search was on.  I went out Sunday and helped the search.  By the time I had to leave there was 20+ people out there looking, from the 3 local Atlanta Greyhound groups.  The search is continued Monday and today, Tuesday for this lost Greyhound, Daisy.  And it has been hot as hell here with temperatures reaching over 100 degrees.
 
I am always amazed that when the call goes out for a lost greyhound, the troops mobilize so quickly.  People hit the ground searching quickly.  It's almost as fast as a lost child!  This is a wonderful group of people to be associated with and I am so honored to be able to call myself a greyhound person.

I'm having problems posting the flyer for the lost dog, so here is the picture of Daisy:


If you are in the area and want to join the search, contact me and I'll tell you how you can help.

I'm hoping today is the day that Daisy if found and that she is safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment